Those of you who know, know that I host my Annual Stella and Dot Shop for a Cause event every April.
Last year, I partnered with Haute Dimensions and had a wonderful time celebrating with the ladies in Houston who braved the great monsoon of 2015 to be there!
This year, I am finally in my own place (no more RV Lifestyle for this lady), and am inviting my wonderful Houston friends over for a girls day in. Complete with bubbles and bites and baubles!
I did not want to leave YOU, my wonderful readers out, so I thought I would share the link to shop with you as well as a few items that I have handpicked to highlight for you!
Stella and Dot is one of my absolute favorite brands. I do not personally sell it, but my beautiful friend Whitney Fields is a ROCKSTAR in the Stella and Dot world and always makes any event she host fun and relaxed!
Pictured below are a few of my favorite items. Be sure to check out the entire collection by clicking here. This month only 10% of all sales will be donated to the Holly Rod Foundation for Autism Awareness! Shopping for a cause is the best kind of shopping! To purchase the items detailed below visit the link and search the item name! This will ensure that your purchase goes toward the Holly Rod Foundation! Thank you again for your support of this cause that is so near and dear to my heart.
- (VERSATILE 2 IN 1) NOLITA SMALL CROSSBODY – RAFFIA FRINGE ($69). This item just launched today and I am OBSESSED. This is on my to be purchased list, for sure. Who doesn’t love a beautiful tassel! This is also one of the top items I suggest to have in your wardrobe this spring/summer. And I love that fact that you can wear it as a crossbody or a clutch.
- (VERSATILE 2 IN 1) LEATHER TRIBAL TASSEL NECKLACE ($169). In case you didn’t know, I am complete OBSESSED with any type of fringe/tassel. This necklace is STUNNING on and is another versatile piece. I can’t wait to add it to my collection.
- BUNGALOW HOOPS ($34). I mean. HELLO GORGEOUS. For only $34.00 these earrings certainly pack a punch and make a gorgeous statement!
- PAVÉ TRIANGLE PATH EAR CLIMBER ($39). STOP THE PRESSES. These earrings are my absolute favorite piece in my jewelry box right now. They are simple but every time I wear them, I get HUGE compliments and always am asked where I got them. They are currently SOLD OUT but fear not, they will be back in stock soon!
- HARMONY BRACELET – TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK – 100% of the Proceeds from the sales of this bracelet will go to support the Holly Rod Foundation for Autism Awareness! Unfortunately, It went SO fast, but it too will be back in stock soon! It’s wonderful they sold out so quickly. This is going to be their biggest year of donations to Holly Rod and I am excited to be a part of that.
- (VERSATILE 4 IN 1) LOTUS TASSEL CHANDELIERS ($49). Yes, you read that correctly. 4 in 1!!!!! For only $49.00 you can get 4 Different looks! And of course, I love a good tassel. These are a great piece to have in your collection for years to come.
- VERSATILE 3 IN 1 GETAWAY – BLACK/CREAM STRIPE ($138). I am dying to add this bag to my collection. I have the Elephant Print Getaway Bag and I have had it for 5 years and it is still in impeccable condition. I absolutely LOVE this bag for traveling. If you are looking for a new carryon or over night bag, the getaway is a must have.
- ESSENTIAL FRINGE NECKLACE ($59). This necklace comes in both gold/silver. It is a great substiute for the Pegasus. If you want a nice collared statement without the 200.00 price tag of the Pegasus, this piece is for you. If you are looking to splurge a bit, I highly recommend the Pegasus. It is a staple in my jewelry collection for sure.
- VERSATILE 2 IN 1 ALILA LACE NECKLACE ($89). I love the fact that this necklace is a versatile piece. It hangs really beautifully and is just a great way to add a bit of sass to any look (including a white tee/ripped jeans).
I could go on and on with items that I love from Stella and Dot! Be sure to visit the link to shop and check out the entire collection! I promise, you will not be disappointed. If you need any assistance while shopping, Whitney is an absolute DOLL and will assist you with any questions!
Thanks to all for supporting this great cause!